The CPU of your device is too slow for some SunVox project? Here are some tips to avoid this.
- Use monophonic modes (Mono, HQmono or LQmono) for the modules. For example Analog Generator has a Mode (12) controller; set it to the HQmono (High Quality Mono) value. Another example - Mono (04) controller of the EQ module.
- Use low quality modes (LQ or LQmono) for the modules.
- Use reduced polyphony for generators.
- Don't use the Reverb, or use it in LQ (Low Quality) mode and with All-pass filter disabled.
- Use the Sampler without interpolation (Sample interpolation = OFF; Volume interpolation = OFF).
- Use the Generator without Attack and Release (Attack = 0; Release = 0; Sustain = ON).