Soul Resonance album (online version) is now available on Bandcamp: http://nightradio.bandcamp.com/album/soul-resonance
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Monday, May 28, 2012
Pixilang has been updated to version 3.3!Changes:
- new functions: copy_file();
- new functions for working with native dynamic libraries: dlopen(); dlclose(); dlsym(); dlcall();
- new functions: triangles3d(); sort_triangles3d();
- new data processing operations: OP_COLOR_ADD; OP_COLOR_SUB; OP_COLOR_MUL; OP_COLOR_DIV;
- added GIF support (load/save);
- added animation support (for example, you can load and save animated GIFs);
- new examples: triangles_3d.pixi; save_gif.pixi; save_gif_anim.pixi; load_gif.pixi; fractal_julia_fast.pixi; data_processing3.pixi; data_processing4.pixi; animated_container.pixi;
- many bugs fixed.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Autodesk Animator was a 2D animation and painting program created in 1989 by Yost Group for Autodesk (makers of AutoCAD and 3D Studio) and ran on a PC under MS-DOS. The program was considered to be groundbreaking in the field of computer animation when it was initially released, and was very popular in the late 1980s and the early 1990s. Eventually development on the product ended and it became no longer supported by Autodesk.